The new PhoenixMiner stable version is ready.
You can download PhoenixMiner 5.9d from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Show the GPU vendor name in the list of GPUs to make it easier to identify the GPUs;
- Added support for the latest AMD Linux drivers 21.40.1. There are some bugs in these drivers, particularly the clocks and voltages can’t be set properly with older cards (RX4x0/RX5x0/Vega/RadeonVII);
- Validated support for the latest AMD Windows drivers up to 21.11.3;
- Fixed issues with AMD RX6700XT cards with the latest AMD and Linux drivers;
- Fixed issues with AMD Vega and Radeon VII cards on latest Windows and Linux drivers;
- Fixed crash with very old Nvidia drivers (3xx.x);
- Fixed some pool connection issues;
- Fixed issues with AMD RX6700XT with older drivers (regression in 5.9b, and 5.9c);
- Other fixes and small improvements.
For more robust integrity check, you can use our GPG public key, which was verifyed with ETH transaction from our main devfee account as explained here.
Here are the signatures for the files in this release: