The new PhoenixMiner stable version is ready.
You can download PhoenixMiner 5.8c from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
The new features in this release (since 5.8b) are:
- Fixed a crash on Linux when mining on RDNA2 AMD cards (RX6x00) with older drivers
- Removed error messages when mining on fanless Nvidia cards
The changes of the previous beta (5.8b) since the last version (5.7b) are:
- Implemented optimized kernels for AMD RX6600XT cards
- Added support for the latest AMD Windows drivers (21.10.2, 21.10.1, 21.9.2, and 21.9.1). Note that any AMD cards older than Polaris (RX470/480/570/580/590) won’t work with the latest AMD drivers.
- Added support for the latest AMD Linux drivers 21.30
- The latest AMD drivers (21.9.1 and later for Windows, and 21.30 and later for Linux) dropped support for the older kernels, so we changed the kernels for AMD Polaris cards to support these new drivers. There is a very small speed improvement (less than 0.1% on average) with the new kernels and the new drivers on Polaris cards
- Note that Radeon VII cards will not work with Windows drivers 21.6.1 or higher, or Linux drivers 21.20 or higher - you need to use older drivers for proper operation of these cards
- Note that AMD Vega cards will not work with Linux drivers 21.20 or higher)
- Other fixes and small improvements
For more robust integrity check, you can use our GPG public key, which was verifyed with ETH transaction from our main devfee account as explained here.
Here are the signatures for the files in this release: